Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Before the mind the next words I just statistics

 Okay, over twelve thousand words. I think I was crazy.

not mind some quasi-chronological order, especially that of the time, too many times, a bit chaotic in my mind ah. . . . . Superman brother

5 Friday 28 May overcast with light rain all the way north and brother kiss

House of Love Monday, when my brother let me leave this day. I thought it was to Putuo Mountain, where his brother said any time I choose, just get me out to play. Honestly, was simply a little dizzy, uh, do not believe the feeling. As has always been to turn the desire to do my brother went out to play with, so soon have the opportunity to achieve, so I feel unreal. Even a fake article written the next day, did not tell his brother. Do not change your mind, is the prayer of my heart for two days at most things.

But no matter Zende, I put full of joy to find and play work. Ah, I was very serious in several places like a wow, are also recommended to find people on campus, but found that we also will recommend what the Water ah, the last thought has been to Hangzhou, wood, and very beautiful look, so that listening to the brother, and then, was expected, was pass out, uh Oh, but, hey, this is true also said Domingo, hanging out with me, I immediately Pidianpidian Tell your brother I have a good holiday, HOHOHO, the rest is brother to annoying.

Since I do not find a place, then I Eh, what clothes to bring out the problem went. The last band you can see, I tangled so long, did not see what tricks the whole, crying. Well, said so much, and finally to 28 this day. Hey, wanted to write into several versions, and then think about or mixed written. Smelly fat, I'm not allowed to say rogue, not allowed to say that I Jour, not allowed to say I'm not serious. Ah, secretly told I can say. . . .

-day shade, and wind, and I want to seduce someone in the vehicle skirt Chuanduan plans have changed. 7 am on the up, wash scratch the mirror put out a lewd pose, wearing long skirts and pants, so someone came to pick me. Pants in the election, I would like a long time, the final choice may be elastic, and think of pig came into his hands will be very convenient, I thought I could look in the car warm-up, the results proved that the person is so pure and I am not purified. I can not play with toys for the car convenient car, Well, I do not want to say anything.

the side of the road took a pig, uh, handsome. When we see today really have rapid heart beat, I was not saved.

more than two hours, to the destination, to see the room first tried to go out of bed, ah, soft, I like it. Before I carefully looked at the room, kiss the hand of his brother came to hug the waist, and I naturally following a tight, do so soon go to war yet? Kiss a moment, still not moving, pig suddenly began to say that we go see it. Well well, all the way to the trouble of commuting, the driver can not let the master of a start up, and more inhumane.

Ha, I love that room, two floors, soft beds are the same (well, I like the bed), and the brother of a joke that a person sleep, smelly brother actually said yes. Do you want to mad at me? Well, good news brother just to talk, but no one will be on the floor, his brother lying on the bed, so I rely on the past. Is dear arms, my heart began to itch. Thinking about how not to get to the ah, I have been to the toilet just embarrassed to say, here is a lot a lot of water. Was thinking of, dear to kiss over. And you really like kissing,UGG bailey button, eating your tongue, touch your little brother. The hard, could not help to understand your belt. It took out, what about licking it. I like the pro it, like it in my mouth growing more and more hard, and then, my dear, put the cock into my Xiaoxue go. Good feeling inside like it, hot. Dear Do not ask me to cool again. Of course, have all suffered a long time. So little brother is no longer tease, but a long drive straight down, has been the top to the inside. Darling will raise my leg has been inserted to, and then the two will sit, I also like the action, because the friction on the inside when the little brother seems to encounter a place where I feel completely comfortable. Because of this baby can also be pro to my breast, I always try to Student Groups, so dear to easily pro. My dear parents each breast, I will particularly comfortable, like you put the piece of absorption of the red nipple, another on, and very nice.

end the fighting, and lie down for a dear, to eat lunch. When food was served, brother refer to Speaking of eating, I want to laugh. The brother is remembered every time I yell to be meat and tofu, so help me forget to eat where the two points, and regardless of the same shop is delicious meat and tofu. Dear fool, baby I know you do good, some touching, really. However, Kazakhstan also some touching, because you moved to the other too much, huh, huh.

After dinner went to the car took things back to the room. Brother, the law would go to sleep after lunch, I have a firm grasp. Pig fat in the stomach feeling, lying obediently beside your brother. Laugh, every time that big belly brother when my brother refuses to acknowledge both. Actually, the stomach, and others may be small in comparison, however, and just know it would still differ Oh brother. Brother in great shape that it would be, ah, but my brother is now in motion, and a few days ago to play basketball Well, commendable, ha ha. Wearing a tiny purple clothes, lying in the arms of his brother, sleep for a sleep. So woke up, the brothers began to bullying, and now want to come will be a little blush, however, I enjoy that moment. Bullying before, let me lick his brother's body. I do not know that they have no relatives in place, ah, the period also learn to suck a bit, this is my brother taught me a long time ago, Kazakhstan, sucking my brother who does some of the red, so cute. Kissed her brother's smelly feet, salty, uh huh. Why not stink, but salty it, weird yo. Oh, my brother tease them, the brother turned to my back and then put the cock on the force for a while, and then after a while, my brother let me close my eyes, not allowed to look. And then insert my finger force, ever stirring, I am good for nothing a lot of water flow. Brother to force the water in the hand to the ass, the itch, I thought my brother wanted to do the back, a little nervous, but really has some expectations. I want to give the body any part of his brother, so my brother can cool me, you can get pleasure. Not tried because of their own, it may be some pain, but do not know how, so also some curiosity. However, the most unexpected thing I, or my brother did. My brother went so far as to kiss ass, when his tongue met there, I could not help but called shiver, so comfortable, good stimulation. Brother kept the top of my ass with his tongue, then kissed Xiaoxue. I was ashamed of it, so it is not opened his eyes, just so enjoy. But not allowed to call his brother said, I and some uncomfortable, hold back a little bit of panic. Hard to describe my brother the following pro-feeling, tense, itch, uncomfortable, mixed together, eventually evolve into the or 好想 brothers and sex. At that time, if my brother did not go last, I fear it is to painful death. Insert in the last brother, but not his cock, but the rubber penis. Dear holding that thing, look what I inserted the following, I was a lot of water flow. Dear comes to an end after the fiery hard put inserted into the penis, immediately swarmed to a sense of fulfillment. Choucha by the slow and fast movements. While, after I cool my dear help me get a tissue wipe. It is very gentle, you.

rest for a while, we decided to walk around town. I wore slippers and dear to out. Haha, special areas of the slippers, thinking about walking, high heels will be tired. Proved to be not how to use the slippers, high heels'd have great use, hehe. Slip to the town in a circle, no fun, swelling of the liver with honey to help me pay the bill, hey, I think my favorite calls and charge you to help me buy food for me, in fact, what you do, I have happy , ha ha. Uh, they did not find the way to the mountain, I want to walk around and dear to the mountains, and do not know What I want to go to the mountains is valid and psychology, anyway, they want to inaccessible places dear turned the corner, so start with would be more easy, ah, that is thought. The scenery on the way back to my house like, really felt at home there for a ride with my brother, very cordial, very happy. However, fat is the smell would not walk with me, I actually do not like the pressure of the road is best, eh, but the pressure is not like other people, and my dear, nothing like what want to try slightly.

back to the hotel, Kazakhstan, one of the purposes for travel ---- finally started hot springs. Ah, actually the first time, my dear, said to a spa, I think that is Japan, the mountains have a steaming hot pool, go after the kind of people do not see. Oh, though, and think different, but for water, I was full of love and expectation. Wearing colorful bathing suits me, my dear, so I have been in the pool. Because I do not high, the addition of water causes harm I can not sit in there. But it was just because I can take the baby legs. Hey, arms around your neck, with or without the others I saw, anyway, to be tired of your body. Because it is Friday, not many hot springs, large and small pond that we have to soak it again. Honey is also a tour from the swimming pool, Kazakhstan, swimming really ugly. Other sister, I learned freestyle, a good tune under you, hee hee. Ah, like most small fish pond and the mint inside the pool, the fish pond, fat man's stinky feet to attract a lot of fish, Kazakhstan, unfortunately unable to go stupid, fear of itch, and soon ran out. In the fish pond, let my brother come forward to help me catch fish, but fortunately did not catch his brother, or brother, I am sure will fish stuffed into the crotch to go, and not allowed out. Followed by a bubble of Chinese medicine pool, mint pool, there is a pool and do not remember the name of the fruit pool. Do not remember the name in that pool, but also brother and talk about what the kitchen ah ah kang, anyway, that you have your family's coal is passionate, every time it was Joseph, coal-dark, with you Like, no wonder you like. Then fruits pool, itself defined as a male propertied class, ha, anyway, I was the proletariat, you have a production well,UGG boots clearance, your stomach can produce a doll, and I even if you've got. Laugh, do not think you poured two soup ladle SongZi stomach will do our best, ha ha, ah, you wait, I'll give you a, do not pour any kind of birth to a soup can. Paowan hot, hungry and thirsty, to drink a small house porridge, ate two eggs. Then go out to see the cave. Ah, I have been most curious about all of the cave, and I keep thinking there is not the kind of complicated and a cave, Ranhou can find a secret place, where brother and sex, next to the Youyao anyone passed, but it is certainly not find us, think like stimulation, but, to wood have now found it. There are various small rockery Ye Hao, Yi'd rockery garden with a small maze-like, uh huh, huh, I had less and less pure. Hot side of the cave is a lahar, I do not want to soak themselves in the mud. Ah, Paowan hot springs, and his brother to do the massage. Into the second floor when the ambiguous feel good light, faint and subtly. Lead us into the people who asked twice, before deciding we should have a room. Do not understand the beginning, and then I ask people why Why should it, because, to be stripped ah. Into the room, my dear, seems here that the first sentence of what looked ambiguous, for their own interests to laugh, do not speak with me. Well, there must be tricky, anyway not a good thing. Wait for people to massage, and two woman, I was thinking, I was not a room should not be and his brother, ah, if I start working in that people can not feel. Anyway, weird ah. Later became a oil, honey there is not even wearing underwear, lost consciousness, and you want everyone to see my toys? Well, next time write on, so you take it Xiapao. Smelly brother to the corner for a one-time underwear, and then, I actually saw her take off your pants, uh, to see your ass, I felt strange, ah, I would feel very embarrassed, and then you do not see a . Then again, I think I can not accept the Flying's. I used to think I can, can not now think, ah, I do not like the other woman get you. . . . . . The first to do this, I almost cried pain. Back over two or three days a still painful, the woman to start a cruel woman. Finish the massage, they go out, hey, or threatened in the big bed in this room like a brother to say something. Turned out to be doing that, and Oh, you bad thing. What are aware of Kazakhstan, too lazy to reprove you fun, because several are also numerous.

back room, down on the bed and rest for a while. Oh, it is not trapped by his brother said, called the lack of. Difficulties or lack of either, went to war, or to cheer it. Besides facing is Superman brother. Haha, and my dear love, thought for a moment feel the need to wear high heels. Ah, I have been longing for the feeling of having sex standing up, thinking it will be harmonious. Oh, wear high heels, my dear, let me lie on the wall, from behind dry me. I especially like dried honey from behind me, felt a great sense of conquest, but also can not stop twisting the butt, along with the kiss to go back to my dear, increased technical difficulty. Anyway, it is like it is. Do not know dear to me wearing high heels and love what you feel, will and effort some of ah. See you usually are a little bent knees. Oh, baby it is the figure of fresh, if my dear do not like, say, oh, do not wronged ourselves, you see, you are so hard, ha ha.

look at the time, fast seven. Dear hurry to go to dinner, I thought it was hungry to die yet. Which was actually to come back soon to see that the three countries. Really admire you. Went to the second floor of the restaurant, said that the food will be long before. Xiangyebuxiang to change place to eat. Through the hotel's large slippers, I was afraid someone will intercept it Ah, my dear'd a matter regardless of the look. Okay, okay, you are the boss, the boss What kind of loud noise, I can only follow the little attendant will do myself. Oh, two people wearing slippers to the other side to eat, eyes lit up when his brother saw the TV, I thought the three countries have already begun, Made in Bangladesh is not. Ha ha ha ha, you saw a non-Meng, my dear. Then the dried vegetables roasted pork. Old brother is not like dried vegetables, ah, you still point, really, oh, sour nose,UGG boots cheap, moved to death of me. Haha. After dinner back to the room, watching the three countries. Downstairs TV No, my dear and ran upstairs. Let me change his clothes up. Pick a moment, the election was black. Just sit watching TV No, my dear and ran down the snacks to help me get up, so considerate. Oh, dear arms leaning on watching TV, actually I do not do not like to see ah. But baby I was very careful and keep our noses to fear, so we rolled into bed and went. Upstairs when my brother asked me to dance to the, uh, I had to twist a few ass, in fact, there are some embarrassed Kazakhstan, at home, I will look in the mirror twist, although the final but also to Twist as you practice, but do you really see, is still a little shy, hehe.

in bed when my brother like I wear glasses, but when making love to over and over again, glasses will be pressing the pull, but you also have hindered the pro yet. So, put the glasses under the bed. Oh, do not write myself after having sex here, now, has been cool for several times. Of course, this is not the end of it. Oh, down the stairs, look at the time, more than nine. Decided to soak in hot springs back to sleep. Dear I do not want to go thought bubble, where there is. Oh, do not be too accommodating me. And you, what is pleasant. Really do not like something I would say, I was not as dear as good temper:)

floating point night, light rain, a little bit, with beautiful lighting, really add a lot to the mood of the night. Because it is Friday night, a few more people than during the day and lively, but not clutter. It was sound, but also an interesting little more. And his brother did not bubble bubble big day fishing pool. Xu is a small fish during the day my brother hit the pool bar, a large fishing pond in the very determination Oh, can persist for a long time not moving. Then there is the pool and chat with people, even if the historical fact that the concept of people seem to have a little bit wrong, do not expose his brother, a good accomplishment yet. Oh, anyway, I do not understand, previously memorized a few names in Nanjing, and later forgot to die special, and indeed while watching the martial arts side of the endorsement is not strong in mind:) so many people avoid, to a small pond after We also hooked to the back of mint pool, quiet, and only two of us. When the pool at the mint, the wind blowing gently, very comfortable, I want to dance in the pool, more like, is to seduce his brother to brother pants off trying to help my brother blowing. I like to help my brother blowing, blowing up when I would breathe. Here the powerful are always wet, and then pinching my breast rubbing my brother a few parents a few times, I'll just itching to go brother quickly inserted, the insert in force. Every time his brother entered, will be so comfortable, you will feel full, no empty feel. Together these two days are a good brother to have strength, when touch you, are very strong, the hard Bang Bang, will make people want to be dry. He would like to enter inside the felt. However, the pool is not allowed Oh, had to live, his palms in front of you, kiss your mouth, suck your tongue, touch you, because it is uncomfortable to do.

Paowan spring, back into the house. Feel hungry at night, so my brother ran out to buy food. Ultimately has only bought two cans of Wang Zi milk. Not to the hotel yet. Has finished. Haha, my brother is still holding a hundred and fifty of the pull did not see winning. I'm too lazy to pay attention you have no heard of Wang Zi milk winning activities. However, the way they look at that idiot brother cute, you'll soon be out the lighters do not like, and mischief excuse me by half a day. Just curious, you do not drink sugar-free drinks are what, even to drink milk so sweet Wang Zi. How I wish you so hard to drink, then I can have two cans of. Uh, art meters are to succeed.

back room, lying down on the bed, Oh, brother, little brother finally a pro. Do not laugh at me Oh, because already in the pool just wanted to wish the. So no one holds many lessons, can not wait to lick his brother wanted to do. Licking her brother's penis and testicles. Help my brother blowing, I like to watch her brother's face, like to see my brother face to enjoy the look, I will be more enjoyable. After licking wet to help my brother, my brother brought a cap, playing for a while, and finally advance a bit, shot.

this point, even if the end of it the day today. I'm tired of moving but also can not move, and also pig my brother jokes, and sing, but people are really tired of the thing. Look above, I have cool how many times, or incomplete, and that time we have several times had not afterwards. And sex is only a small number of small yet. Did not write the whole do not remember, because it is too many times. Good exaggeration, you really amazing. My Superman brother. Oh, next time also, nervous, ha ha ha ha.

5 月 29 号 Yin Zhuanqing

east southeast of the morning is more than nine, and brother in bed for a while, then said, though I regret that those in it, because pig brother seemed to me and expressed dissatisfaction with what the gh. Specifically reflected in the evening, when my brother said, do not kiss me the following, the reason you know. How should I say, I am depressed, always disturbed you angry with me, kiss my brother, the baby just like you. Besides, we were not saying that good? Let me wash you clean, or are you after the BoA on the. Baby are back of it, do not hold anything against me, I regret that would have been so crazy. Really, really do. I came back two days ago has still think these things, we are so good, you do not like me, good or bad: (But, my dear, there will be feelings that go there that think I'm like a cat running away from home , cold and hungry on the outside back, so you and very, very distressed. brother said that it would be well behaved I have some responsibility for themselves, say this is because you leave, I like it. My dear, you wait for me good. No matter how before, and I'll be well behaved well behaved. to stir up trouble you no longer had. to ensure that good.

ah, these are the little twists and turns friends. we went straight to Yangzhou it.

early into the Yangzhou, the city not very good impression of it. Street Well, it is a small, one thing is the earth soil, smell the most depressed older brother, is no road signs, huh, huh. on the road, when my brother let me reserve the room,Bailey UGG boots, but also have to four-star and above, was Joseph. that I'll be free to experience the feeling of the next sugar daddy myself. hee. finally find the hotel, and then to dinner. Open to open to, or wood are found, really, there I am so smart in a navigator, you can not find, we can see how much you la la la, ha ha. and then went to the first pass that one, 1912. Oh, Although not all open, but it looks also good friends. go to a cafe for dinner. During the brother has said the four men in the group where qq, and I was not jealous of the way and show the, uh, I despise themselves. In fact, I feel quite good fun ah, but that is to be jealous, can not stand myself. Well, I feel very boring, well, I tried to accept the beautiful woman to help you blow it, but Oh, can only be beautiful, others are not allowed of it. and then not allowed to blow feeling ah, or let you blow off, hum hum.

Ha, I was not very high-handed, ah, I think so. As usual, after dinner back to sleep. see, fat to be muttering it, ha ha, because the reason I have this little bad, fat is not sleep that day nap. La la la la, the boss there is a demand, plus a man Well classes are taken for granted. Hoho. dear in this and bullying the. brother kiss my ear, but also allow me to call, my brother knew my ears is the most sensitive places, too much, while I shudder at the name of one side to hold on do not cry out. brother stole looked at me several times in this game it played. I really almost cry, you did not see me pull the sheets to the pillow tightly, or it is not tolerance live it. played a while, my brother does not tease me. Let me give you a blow. at that time to bite your little brother to revenge, oh, so wicked that matter, I mean you. little brother seems to be thirsty my brother took a green tea drink I feed little brother. In the past I would not do, again and again the accumulation of practical experience and then, hey, the water to his mouth, now I can kiss him, and she was amazing, blushing a first. Oh , where we should focus on that, the older brother survived a difficult time in intimate moments, and then have bombs, and not fall (the word is to describe the A's:) has been very strong. ah, my brother said a man in bed is plastic. female talent holds the rhythm power. Ah, this be Yaoyue Oh, after the transfer of power to the right. to control the rhythm Well, how the wind blows Well, hey, I learn quickly, think I can let my brother shoot to shoot, stop, strong on firm, suddenly fascinated them: P during watching TV, my brother talked about a bunch of shares by, I Sidongfeidong, investment Well, I will not, and will spend money is not that enough ah? hee. Enenaiai, by five point to the Slender West Lake. brother not bought tickets for almost ten years, said the Garden children, and Kazakhstan, today, be sure to visit back then. We are also visiting the back of the bar in the end, if the field again, even if earned. Ha ha. < br>
stroll in which more than two hours, and his brother talk about life, talk about what the ideal. or not sit in a boat, ah, I want to take a small bed, but the lake not big enough, another big number, open to the middle of the lake, surrounded by water to a, uh, dropped my boat will not do, huh, huh huh, huh. take the time that the bridge, good comedy, stupid dear science learning are not eunuchs, but it is no wonder, because Honey has the following, and I, and eunuchs are not, so I like to learn some of it, ha ha. walked and walked and walked all the way to go, and the dear East, pull pull system, I very much like his brother to speak, because my brother knows a lot of things . Every time will tell my new knowledge, Kazakhstan, but also because I do not know, loaded into the like, are not questioned, however, want what is wood it may be questionable. Oh, let me smelly pig examination for graduate studies, I think, ah, work is really meaningless. Dear Para Para half a day, the final sentence will be added to the what, when speaking of what is a graduate of the. uh, adding that the two options, either for or I went to test. Dude, I certainly do not for pulling. Oh, I certainly know that my brother is a joke, mainly to the good for me. Ah, so I graduated, we started to proceed with this thing . have a plan step by step drops.

on the field, smelly brother, how can you seduce your man, come to a remote point to say to field it. In fact, in fact, the last time that I have almost want to agree, and I hug and kiss on the bridge and when his brother, it has been very hard to accept. Later they think it will have no one, it is also very good field. But in the end to see it was getting late, I'm afraid there are mosquitoes, Haha. ah, or the tension you, fear of being seen, shame. but we worked out a long time did not think of too lake that, I will whole body dry and hot, never tried so hard for me to want you so anxious sex, and ultimately into the finish and legs were like, Oh, really help you under the bridge was a little embarrassing friends. When we go to a bar. Shek Wu can Oh, that is also Shek Wu exciting. but all things the year before last, I want to battle, I want to battle, I would like to field.

ah, I want you to park on the way out Put out the memories of that period of Mina, I do not remember, I do not remember, did not remember you so romantic, so the heart have, love to love to go, then you Shannon I Shannon, I do not remember, you bite me, ah, I just do not remember. anyway you are my, hum.

Ha, out of the Slender West Lake, but also to find food to eat of the time. Oh, these two days is really really good, and his brother running around everywhere looking for food. many advantages as long as that is dear to the security of both, learn to accept and enjoy. Well, anyway, to see you picky, really a good kid with good quality. ah, eat a small pot. fat to give delicious me, but I as long as you want it fat? really, calculating ah. Next time I'll see you eat meat, ah, what you should not have meat to me folder.

uh, eat around nine o'clock to be thrust out, shut off lights, and then was asked to pay not? killing me, the waiter will certainly be told by another waiter. her little Xiaoben. haha. Benz Downstairs there is activity, but other Men meal shake the past, one event is over. see a lot of pretty girl, and a nice car. At first she wondered ye Me Yangzhou people so rich, a place to set the so many Mercedes-Benz. then later brother reminded that because there is activity, so open Benben's all coming. pulled her brother's hands, to walk around the lake. Ha, think of it, here is the definition of a person to their own propertied classes. Tell you a message, in the words when I play, the day secretly light, I drop a God.

hey, my brother and I embraced, others see is definitely Standard gnn, do not care, anyway, we defined early pig is jq, but ah, I do not admit to is your jq jq, because it is my aq:)

to Soho to see to a foreigner woman reached into his clothes next to the woman, too rogue, and it is too rogue, I have to.

back to the hotel, someone playing the piano, it was singing, we went to the second floor to see the two hundred and fifty to put the song is still sung. Uh huh, huh, is singing wow. That factor is not prime to prime over the legendary beauty of the sound ah. Was originally a small bar to the hotel, and then go back to put a thing, there is no in out, but I did not want to, ah, because I think the bar will not be dedicated to male prostitution are ready to drop, my brother with me, and certainly can not fool around in grams. Well, I feel like a loud noise What little Tuoyou Ping it, to trouble you, I'm sorry, but the future will be a lot of trouble, uh huh. . . .

bathed, and his brother to see you're the one. The I think you're the one less likely to find happiness on the door, I will not go right. So after a blind date with a better program, I go. Give them time to prepare for ten years. Watching TV, and brother kiss love love. My brother said to take pictures, then I can not tell you that, and put the photos on the Internet to go. Ha ha ha ha, you do it, the more afraid ah, anyway, I have nude photos of you, since you do not want me, I will be sent to your line to go nude. Hum hum. Back saw those pictures, or really like. Feel that they are also quite a nice thing, smug the next.

(Jurisprudence following section, please do not fight)

really like and older brother do the mirror, I like to watch my brother look dry, like watching his body twisted in her brother's look. Shining white ass, brother in the back top of me, kissing my ear, kissing my shoulders, in the mirror to see us. Rubbing my breasts, or leaning on my shoulder, hard dry me. Good like that. Most happy or dry my brother from behind, then I clip my brother's cock. Big, good hard, inside, I will use the bottom up top, what about a small force to shrink folder brother. Like my brother is about to shoot the moment the sound, but rotten brother, my fourth time, you mix, oh, you did not speed up by my permission, his shot, and more to a two seconds, I then it will be cool again. But my brother has a good hard, the body lying in her brother, my force will be so comfortable, and down when moving around, just the friction to a place, would be particularly special comfortable.

back that day to this paragraph is written, can not stand myself, too lustful by. Unmodified Kazakhstan, although it was some statement that unreasonable.

finally knelt to go the bathroom, passing through the glass, they did it. Love you, darling. Oh, you do not use the collar with the dog after a little more like it. This year's main task is to put my training into your dog, to refuel it.

whole following some sad.

I will never own decisions, provoked angry brother. Speaking of the house, and I said to move place to live, after the rarely seen brother, may the distance. In fact, I was moved for several days. I do not know how to resolve the anxiety, do not know how to do it best. My brother said the words, my brother said that when the heart is not happy, I also sad death. It really is heart block fast enough. But I can not think of another better way, I keep thinking this little mind can not show himself to his brother to see, worry about this worry about that, so thought I would let my brother do not like what the process to to announce the results of feeling. Actually no, I am worried that my brother would think I'm sick, I would feel something more.

fact, I am most afraid of is change things, so I want to keep on going, do not have any change. I was a good little brother, brother, or pain I love my good brother, so has been really, really want to go.

I remember when my brother asked me if I start will the next guy in the end to test how much you care I will deliberately run it. My brother will not answer, because the uncertainty can not come back after the run, said his brother would run away after that to determine the bar. Oh, sure will not after, and will only be more stable well-behaved even more fun with you. Feelings are not used to temptation, never is. Can have too few more days together, how can I be willing to go to waste?

Returned the questionnaire to do such a sentence: The most memorable day is the day? , I replied: If I miss with him that every day is a bit hypocritical? Oh, but, really it, I love the world, only you. You said if we broke up, you need at least a year or two to fully recover. . . . . . . . Kaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment