Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Although only a few decades

 Have to experience a variety of good,cheap UGG boots, bad, tasted the ups and downs.

life is supposed to be good and heavy,Bailey UGG boots, life, there is another bitter music, colorful and meandering, like day and night, alternating with each other, happy time tears are falling asleep.

people always seek to avoid the hard music, want to be happy through the day, however,bailey UGG boots, people have their own life, sometimes you do not blink attacks to come, as people caught in the middle.

relatively trouble in recent days, people feel physically and mentally tired, bruised, glossy exterior of the lonely soul, who can understand the increasingly barren spiritual home, well ... who would try to understand.

is a quiet night, with the QQ that beautiful music in the face of this nag screen again for a little while, I feel more than OK,UGG boots clearance, but, go nag nag, wood . wood. I also understand what destined to meet, since the affinity, then let the sky of my heart you, driving that much time to pick the flowers of God. As long as you laugh, I would laughed. However, I understand your burden at this time there are multiple, but not Take the others to vent to! ----- Complain too much because of anti-heartbroken.

language I do not know, I do not know what will others think, I am me, an ordinary wood. wood.

I can not add to their

No comments:

Post a Comment