Sunday, October 17, 2010

After child street vendor reflections

 In China, perhaps in the world has a group of special people,bailey UGG boots, a piece of cloth, a small stool, a few small things. Many reasons why some people into the industry, is hard to say why. I, naturally unwilling to make a living out of date, and her (him) the same as live.

a street vendor for nearly two weeks, and no harvest, more and more jewelry booths, two dollar stores, either. And can only be put out at night, this week in the rain can not put the wet pavement, very depressing! The biggest problem is the rush of being rushed. Sometimes just finding a good seat placed on the ground, but also income, Bengtiyouduo reluctantly it! Want to change three or four times a night place, helpless! Do not experience the beginning, thinking that as long as the new, beautiful things like marketing, is not the case, there are many factors, the price can not be questioned on this point, such as I entered some of the upscale boutique, getting goods to your natural bid is also expensive, So Ruanmoyingpao first shipment. This off time, I have figured out the market to determine the fate of the stall, and then spread on high-end merchandise has become a cheap, some people also suspected to be inferior, even the price of the raft was also low, can handle dealing with , and then do the difficulties of working capital Hao Zhao, will result in inventory.

has been unhappy this time how to do? Thinking can do business during the day! Today whim, since the market is saturated here, why not go to my place to see a large population movements na! As the largest job market in Guangzhou, the biggest tourist attraction ... ... the way and then bring the goods to put on the pendulum can not swing it does not matter, tired, rest! That tourism has to make money, why not!

target to lock Baiyun Mountain, started the busy search the map and find travel routes. Can not clear in the end because the pendulum, so also in the Internet to find information ... ...

starting tomorrow, the biggest desire is: Do not be caught chased! Do not urban management task!

the sky does the United States

Posted at 18:23 on September 7th 2008

thundered one afternoon, just still undecided in the end or not to set up a stall and went to see the balcony, probably four or five most of the wind, the sky estimate is sand, plastic bags blowing, jewelry can not put the. Clouded at the moment, thunder. Checked the weather, bad weather in recent days, thunderstorms tomorrow, cloudy, slightly cloudy day after tomorrow will be a bit better! Good headache! Tomorrow's program will not be wasted ah ...!

halo! This walk is going to play around. Halo! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Quan Masters

Posted at 11:59 on September 9, 2008

yesterday to Baiyun Mountain,UGG shoes, not at noon time to early. Came to know, Baiyun Mountain is not a place where a street vendor, here is one for sightseeing, relax in the off-body cultivation of land, so I was reluctant to break. Few visitors

Simon, the door can not stall, I think, turned the mountain is the south gate of the bar! Carrying goods to buy a ticket, a person on foot to mountain climbing. Appreciation along very calm,

crashed in the singing of small streams, springs gurgling stream to the lower, breaking the tranquility of the mountains ... ...

God! City Administration came against it!

Posted at 21:38 on September 16, 2008

eight had three points on both sides of the street was empty a lot. I thought smiling, put out a position today!

coming soon ... it up ... put away ... we do not collect things coming chased gone! The same as Chuaizhe rabbit hearts, but also a little scared, I really do not want to receive ... law and order against later, sometimes I was so rebellious, that is not closing! Today, under the account operator business was good, bought a 33 dollar an hour, sell better than yesterday night are more. Uneasy mind looking around, I really can not, indeed can not help me ...

plain-clothes men came to a middle-aged, looking at me: This time my heart panic. Quickly ah! Do not receive urban management to have received ... I just-loaded bag full of yard, but fortunately a fellow to help me close, not much effort to have ended. Under this relief, when closing a street is busy with something! Helpless, and instantly, this boss look to that boss, the road on both sides of one, Taner not, just can not describe chased bandits in the end, or we are bandits. Like to play every day, like ...

listen guerrilla counterparts, said the Guangzhou Economic Pucha engaged in, can not be put to a ten-day na! I am really depressed, but also did not eat it! Heart is really too contradictory, and heart fat Huanghuang ...

million road leading to the end of life

Posted at 23:08 on September 20, 2008

gradually turn on the lights in the room like it or not, enjoy the quiet solitude, a little drunk Yat can not tell the taste of alcohol in the stomach Akira, can not see their faces! So life is good, perhaps even more senses!

very skilled operation buttons, a picture view photos of the past, a lot of thought emerge deep emotion! Start nostalgia, aging What I thought, no. Long time no such feeling, a picture of a young face and the face of the original baptism of a young age, parents, relatives, ... ... in the year to year gradually weathered old, I remember the first time back home, the city had villages in the building mottled old, now renovated several times outside the city. Old people envy our generation to catch up several times, looking at everything, even could not believe it has been is far,UGG boots cheap, far away from us, could not believe it is her!

three leaves show a small hum like the wind blown away the memory, dim the sight, like in my dreams, sometimes their very big,cheap UGG boots, big house like the mammoth and stood in front of his dreams, a person do not turn on the lights began to like the dark, away from the noise of the world, forget the world's conflicts, still immersed in those pictures surface.

in front of the screen, very small record of their own mood at the moment Xieshen lying. Drops off ... da da ... ... seems to be the sound of the silent button. Only the kind of small and dark universe, stars, compare the following little life is more appropriate.

deep thought, the time the pictures that I seem to see come to the road, engaged in a sparsely populated desert, prairie, looks into the distance do way! Turn round the horizon, I've gone through half of this long long road of life, in front of it do I have to walk the road, I believe Every road leading to the end of life!

to challenge fate with silence

Posted at 01:49 on September 25th, 2008

are living things in the world, including static, moving, life, no life, all in-depth the issue of a life! This is what I know from a street vendor since.

not difficult to find in real life, not improve the fact that any woman you no matter how painstaking lobbying mouth does not help. Finally, a strength when the rest of the time, your friends, choose silence it! Because everything you said nonsense, empty words ...

when faced with many difficulties, stress, loss, frustration, stress, and disasters, I have learned silence, because no one can really help you , the only only own! I am a street vendor like, though, it seems nothing, so simple, but for people who never touch, but it is really difficult to practice it!

face of these difficulties, my first choice is silent, no matter how difficult even if I do not borrow money, the real difficulty is that the heart can not beat the magic! I admit that I have seen through the Red trivia, so so tired of seeing that the U.S. text, hot paste and the like, are mostly those sad, poignant fragments and outcomes. This is out of tune, and once, because the real happiness and sadness, far from being the lack of words can describe the real happiness even if silence is a blessing, even if the smile is truly a sad sad! So the real happiness is silent, the real sadness is the smile and keep silent!

smiling and keep silence to challenge fate, I hope in the distance, silence will see the light!

lost my BMW, was sad!

Posted at 19:45 on September 26th, 2008

hope of carrying the goods to set up a stall! Although the business is bad, I will go one day to sell a dollar that does not mean my heart is low. But today I did not stall ...

landlord calmly asked: Where is my car! He still would jokingly say that I rode away. I asked him into the room which had yet! He certainly did not!

I can not believe, legs felt weak, according to the wall, froze there, I do not know what to say! Spent a long time ...

hurried upstairs to get license plate ID! Stand on the street do not know left or right ... very confused ... I only know to look for my car! Legs very soft, not one day of the dinner, rode a street vendor when originally planned to buy a dollar of cake to eat, now blocking the powerful heart! Very hard to accept!

going to rain, the street people were running, I do not know what they run! I know that was sad! Rain harder and harder, very big! Why should rain na! I have no umbrella, but I have to find car na! Grew more and more sad, I had a very nice little Hua San, is taken away by anyone, and later, running a lot of places no longer find the same umbrella, but also bought a very beautiful, but they lost! I do not know who stole the ... later this day, I will not buy the umbrella of the ...

big rain ah! My car, my car where are you? I did not even had each other's car was gone too! Feel chilly ...

sorry! Sorry! Before the car lost, I have not so sad, this time is different! Oh, to find again like last time!

my license plate is 555 887, lead gray, Which kind friend informed me sent it! I really need it! Thank you! Thank you!

why even the only thing I have to steal! ... ... ... ... ... ... Thief, I do not blame you, you put the car back to me please? I spent a hundred dollars just spent two months is very important to me now! In this rainy day, I have been waiting for ... ... ... hope you come to me!

a string of numbers the quality of contemporary

Posted at 02:14 on September 27, 2008

two in the morning, tossing and turning, or bike for that matter. Not willing to lose this way, in the Baidu search: how to recover lost folding bike? Did not hold much hope, but self-comfort in Bale. A search of these casual, a string of alarming figures, even to the same search problem 805 posts!

each post just lost a few cars that simple, direct response, and we live in a safe environment and personal property of society!

Now, each industrial district, every village has a 24-hour security patrols. And asked the question whether duty would be the personal property of the people on the first of several? How often have no real research, real work to protect the public interests of the disadvantaged!

the face of such striking and startling figures. Single string of numbers to prove the quality of contemporary national, so crazy car theft business, when will the front to fight!

Now, I live in fear of the environment! Personal safety was threatened. I swear even after eighty-seven-story living in cars, we should also move to the room! !

No comments:

Post a Comment