Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Almost 135 cm tall and had

 Underweight, about 28 kg, standing in front of me are just like fast into a small adult. Watch grown up son, I suddenly had the urge to write a written him! So, taking advantage of the National Day holiday, I generally out an outline, recall and sort out thoughts, began the following narrative. Please follow me the following description of a section of life on the drip, one to share the kind of home I have a son into the joy of the beginning of a long and a little touched with the feeling of the!

me and I

on the title. Declared in advance, my family is standard southerners, we say that they have the normal use But my son went to primary school more than two years after a while came back from school, suddenly started to talk is Then ask him, turned out to be with his classmates to learn, it is estimated there are many students in their class from the north. Later we'll have to get used to his



my son to read books very love reading, especially after starting primary school. Computer printer company a lot, inevitably the fault to be repaired, so I often go to Electronics City at night or on weekends repair a computer or printer. Several of the city just e-book, listen to me so often going to repair computers and other electronic city, arguing that to keep up my son to go, because the way he wanted to buy books! Good general books bought from bookstores Shui out, he impatiently opened the book, while walking while watching, even the stairs are watching. If you have not fixed my computer was a minute, he took one look at this book sit there silently. Met a lot of people say, rare as such a love reading your son's. We drove back to the company, he Yishang Ju, and began to read books. Sometimes we go out to companies to work overtime or night, he followed out the two books are bound to bring players to see. Then buy the book and more, give him bought a bookcase, and now also been filled with bookcases books fast fit, and I said can not give you buy bookcases, because my room have no place to put a new bookcase, and I asked him to read some books or watching less off the shelf first, into the carton, make room to put books. Although his special love reading, but most of his books are not read the book curricular are some

5 dollar and 10%

my son had a final exam because the school had outstanding 100 third-class scholarship, and I let him register with me. Later, he often books, and I agreed with him: buy a book for every subsequent I scholarship from the inside of his clip 5 million (that is to buy one for each book, he wants to take his textbook section 5 of dollars), Every time I gave him a loss. Until then, he knows the money is running out remaining. Once, he told me to bargain: I said, Well, I'll give you two choices: one is still deducted 5 yuan each, one is based on the amount of books each have 10%, the percentage he has learned, understood immediately what kind of cost-effective, it is no longer bargain with me.

goals and the top three

my son has been pretty good read, which makes our province a lot of heart. In order to develop his goal of each major exam (midterm and final exam), I would ask him: also have a second, three, the last term be the best test time, the removal of the crown of the first class!

officials too

my son had also been an associate in the class monitor, but did not estimate when the long, long after I asked the vice squad, he do, he said, was the class teacher withdrawal, and then only to families on behalf of him as a sort of post. My son has been in the class are former reading several, several subject teachers and everyone loves him. He is a little more introverted, so I hope he passed the opportunity to exercise his duty of cadres communication and organizational skills. Dinner a few days ago when I casually asked him, ) government is too big, I (now) when not, I am now (as is) is representative of language. I laughed out hilarious!

Riddles

my son a lot of the question for us to do. Usually I study this a little bit, so he was about seven or eight percent of the questions I will do somewhat of pride. But once, he did not know where to see a title, like He reminded me that question This question is divided into four smaller, four questions there is a connection between, say that this definitely gave me and leaves! The first small problem is: like the refrigerator, the third step, the refrigerator door. But then my second question put to the test down, he asked: --- put a giraffe into the door to go --- to the refrigerator door. He said: I faint! There did not take into account the elephant in the refrigerator to take out first (only enough to let go just blame the fridge is too small elephants and giraffes in any one, can not put down these two.) Did not expect to be so smart or not Zhuanguo Wan! So when I listen to the third question on the special attention, for fear of missing any of the title to listen to a word, the third question is this: really did not expect what animal did not come? Was no way, casually kept one. Did not think he said: He said: Then listen to the fourth question, I am more focused, ears pricked up: A similar problem we often come into contact, such as the proper way similar problem is this: The result he passed, and I ask him how the past? He walked directly past! He said: Tell me, do you answer a few questions?

bread dispensing

my son has been pretty good body, very little medicine. Not long ago, the South popular red eyes, menacing, travels fast in the morning I send him to school Shihai good, came back from school one eye a little redness, eye mucus also has a. Preliminary judging must have been infected with pink eye has. Immediately with a doctor. My son is afraid to see a doctor, often a little cold or something before, he insisted on not to see a doctor, just stay home and rest drink plenty of water, really carry over to him just fine. This should take him to see a doctor, he did nothing against it went very obedient, I guess he felt very uncomfortable, because the red eyes were stinging eyes always feel special! Saw a doctor, playing the butt pin, and opened a point of Western food. My son is estimated that more than 5 years have not eaten western films, I remember occasionally eat before, but also similar to cough syrup and the like, when the medication in smaller pieces, are ground into a powder with a spoon to it, plus points water, let him recumbent, strong poured down with a spoon. Now of course can not use irrigation, and grow up, let him eat. Give him a cup of warm water, tell him to eat a pill a pill separate. Because he did not eat his pills, I told him: mouth open, put a pill into his mouth, drink a mouthful of water, Yang Bo, throat open relax, pills to go along with the water, is simple. My son, do as I say: put pills, drink a large saliva, Yang Bo, water is down, but the tablet still! No, try again! Results Heliaohaoji glass of water down, not swallow a tablet, there are two but also because of drinking too much water to choke, and even the pills with water spit over the floor. It is too painful! Later, when the medication again the next morning, my son, I buy bread, and I with the food! I think of it, long ago seems to have had a similar experience. Later, one with, the effect is really much better. The tablets caught in the middle slice of bread, as bread, like a bite, another bite, swallow, if a little choke to drink water, and soon, have not eaten a piece of bread, six pills to eat into the stomach gone.

vegetarian animals compared

my son picky eaters, generally do not eat seafood, fish and meat. In fact, he does not really do not eat meat, like the McDonald's hamburger he was eating the meat of the middle, and can only say that he did compare the taste of substandard meat he does not eat it. Overall, however, he really only eats very little meat. So he worried about his mom nutritional deficiencies, and sometimes will eat a little clip on the rice cubes and secretly into his inside, he found that if the person was, he would immediately hand block, also toot Nongnong mouth: !! I am not a predator, I am a vegetarian animal! But my son is probably the second grade in elementary school, after dinner at home, sometimes to see him often to his own rice and pour chili sauce, found it strange that when a love spicy food? Later, he said that with the students to listen to learn. Because he is at school at noon to eat lunch, north and south bound students in the class have, Hunan and Jiangxi have students bring their own chili sauce to school, lunch time, there are hours he ate, the results to develop the spicy food habits. What to buy after the instant noodles are also like to buy spicy, not like we only buy pork ribs chicken noodle soup is not spicy like the light. He also said the more flavoursome it more spicy. Often see him sweating eating spicy food. Hey, no way, with him.

noodles should be said that I still love to eat, but his mom does not eat, the results do not know where my son learned, in particular, like to eat noodles. He is not just a general favorite. For example, we sometimes cook salty rice porridge at home, my son do not eat, but he was happy because his grandmother will give him special treatment alone, specialized * to eat noodles for him. But my son to eat noodles is a stress, usually from the market to buy the base surface he is not eat, he only eat like egg noodles, birthday noodles and instant noodles like ramen and noodles are cooked the best prime , that is, do not add anything pork, ribs, fish balls and the like, at most, can be added to eggs, or add a few vegetables on it. Of course, the best to add some more delicious chili.

As for bread, I remember a few years ago he is quite a favorite, and now not so love the comparison. At that time, bought a large package of sliced bread at home, so we came back from work, sometimes you can kill a man by his own two-thirds of the. But he did not pick the bread, what package can eat, of course, if there are pinch dried meat floss, butter, fried eggs or ham and the like, of course better.

running

like to run my son very young age. So 6-9 years old in his time, we generally Saturday and Sunday morning, will accompany him to go to a small park near the run and then go to work. Is running, in fact, has run three times each, about 200 meters per lap, a total of only 600 meters also. But my son was very happy to co-operate in the running, sometimes when I got up to see him still sleepy eyes dim, but as long as I am with him, shouting: completed, put on running shoes, go running down the stairs with us. Honestly, my son is not a good kind of running, especially endurance is not very good. You can also run the first lap, the speed very quickly, to the second lap a bit to be dumped to the back, and the third lap, often have to rely on the support of the so-called willpower. However, the moment he can still be explosive, especially the kind of short, he can start very fast, fast cross feet moving, hands fast swing, often the first lap and I can run as fast. So he was somewhat proud of, I always said that he run faster than fast. As a result, often at night after working overtime from the company that part of the way home, about 200 meters will not, my son always told us the proposal, said: br> biking

National Day holiday school, a bit of time, and my son suddenly wanted to learn to ride a bike. He is just the fifth grade in the same car a neighbor had a 20-inch alumni are shorter bike, so alumni to take him to learn. I did not expect the interest to learn, and later said, to buy their own a bar, so that can learn at any time. Holiday just two days time, I also take him to school free. Rotary Rotary is the seat to help him, so he began to smooth his cycling, I ran to stay as long as the edge on the line. I did not expect him to learn quickly in this, knowledge of the three or four times to learn the basic count, normal riding is no big problem. Because of the lower seat, my son sat on it can be enough to cushion the toes to the ground on the basic, so cycling cross-foot sit as long as the first of which points to a toe, foot surface one foot pedals with their feet first hook up and then forced step down, in general, vehicles can move forward, and then point to the foot of collecting the bird, another step on a pedal, the car can be securely on the road, so the body does not have not learned how to fly car. As for how to get off, there is no science, would like to stop, as long as his hands tighten the handbrake, so the speed slowly down to the quick stop, the room to move point to it. The learn to drive faster than I expected! I remember when he was 4,5 years old, has studied children's bicycles, bicycle rear wheel is a three-wheeled ---- a main wheel, the other on both sides also have a small wheel, the car against the failure to prevent the side. However, the bike is so safe, and once I took him to the grass downstairs to ride to school, drive to the side distortion, could have been all right, because there are two small round support post, the car will not collapse, but it happened on the grass there is a small hole, the result when the car passed, there is a small wheel pressure over pits, the car all of a sudden lack of support force, the whole car down the side, and also threw him out from the car. He cried, and then it no longer afraid to cycling.

dirty

seriously neat about 6,7 years old from the beginning, I found my son started to do things very seriously, many things are placed very neatly. I remember one time he sat on the bed in my room watching TV, suddenly jumped out of bed, I thought he was the toilet or to drink something, was surprised to find he rushed to the edge of my bedside table, held out his hand, put me on the bedside cabinet several books on the code neat, and once again jump back on the bed watching his TV went. Books such as his bookcase, always placed neatly, Big Ben's Big Ben's put together with small copies of put together with the small,cheap UGG boots, For example every time he went to bed, he would first row at the bedside of his neatly Neither shoe after the jump into bed. I found a detailed, neat rows of shoes every time he put the time, all the shoes off first, and then stood barefoot on the ground, put his hand into very neat Neither shoe before jumping into bed to go. I said: still barefoot stops to put his shoes neatly, and then jump into bed.

draw lots

remember as a child, often have to go out, take him to where to go. Still later, after about 8 years old, and sometimes go out to ask him if he wanted to go, he would sometimes say He started to make their own decisions it! Not long ago, the company employees to play Watertown Shenzhen Happy Valley and Maya, because Maya Watertown can play in the water, I told him to go play in the water want to change bathing trunks, he was very hesitant. Perhaps because he could not swim, and also never worn trunks, rather nervous, has been hesitant about going in the end. Later, he asked me to make decisions for him, I said this is not very good, (I understand that now there are many things you can no longer call the shots for him, and call the shots of the back or not, so I still have to make his own decisions), and later I suggested or you drew for it! So he was very serious tear of the two small pieces of paper, were written on the

QQ and Q

now friends with our children really different, economic development, so that they have expanded their horizons and be exposed to many of us even thought of a child things. I remember last year, although he often used the computer before, but mostly children's play some games or something. Until the beginning of the end of this year, he began what is referred to Purcell Road, what vegetables, I started not quite understand, I thought when this guy like the work, and want to learn to grow vegetables? Then, there are times I see what he fiddle with the computer, as if there are pieces vegetable, his right hand to the dragging the mouse seems to be in the vegetable water or something. I asked him why? He said it in vegetables, vegetable students would soon steal the food. I understand that the original is the vegetables he said ah! QQ, grow vegetables? I faint! Often see him again later on brought the sausages and back, write a string of digits, said he was certain students, alumni of the QQ, with the car at night to increase their Internet and so on. Still later he opened the computer must first log on QQ, and later on-line friends often chatted with him about some Q Nao Lege few days before the Friends of the joke about the Q. Mommy does not know he was talking to him about what his class, my son suddenly take the sentence: surprised and said, I mean our class with me a total of 52 individuals.

google what I taught myself computer

rather late, probably in 7-8 years ago, they started to learn, when my son looks just 2,3 years old, laughed at my age I'm afraid so only to learn a big computer, I am sorry to join the training courses outside of the computer. Had no choice but to first buy a computer, and then self-study books in the home. I did not think these are the main business by the computer (network)! I was self-learning computer at home, my son often have to climb up to me, scratching mouse, touch keyboard. Who forgot to learn from google (Google) search method, anyway, then the home installed network cable (to start with the kind of dial-up), if we want to find something to habitually open google, search on . Thus, in imperceptibly, my son used to use google. Now,UGGs, sometimes we talk about some things not quite understand the need to implement confirm when my son said: son is very love reading, watching TV there is. I found that he seemed particularly fond of study, and often read the Water really does not leak out; another example, he saw on television teaching magic show, rubber bands to do with the props, the first around the well tied together, and then going around how to solved. After television, he quickly recruited a few rubber bands hiding their training, often gave learned he stole, and then when we came back from work, he said, Die decent, most of the time we really do not see where his flaws? My son also especially like to assemble a car, often coming back from work to see him in our bed in the crunching some small parts, cut with scissors to cut over there, and the original aircraft artillery in the assembly of the car or something. Sometimes the effort is not enough spare parts into the buckle, he looking for me to help him buckle. Anyway, often see him in the hands fiddle with the fiddle that. So, very often, having problems, he often have a mantra: often a person stay at home, not of the same age playmates. We are often asked to accompany him to play, but sometimes at night we go to gym, no time to accompany him to see his disappointment in the eyes, our hearts are particularly sad. Later, go to school for a long time, but also to know some alumni of the same car, he would often send invitations to them, inviting them to our house for a visit over the weekend. Alumni because it is the same car, live in this neighborhood, it is more likely to come to play. Thus the beginning, sometimes just got home from work, heard he was very excited to say about such and such students (alumni) Which supermarket in front of some day meet to pick him up to our house to play, we are particularly pleased, feeling finally a stone floor, as he found new playmates and the happy. Worry about forgetting to pick up, my son often write notes and give his mom's cell phone also set the alarm note. And, in approaching the appointed time, he has urged his mom took him to the supermarket door quickly and so on, afraid to miss time if he can not see him take alumni to another home. As a result, often have to advance to other, sometimes about the meal at 13:00 noon, afternoon, normally have the energy to work to ensure that he is to lunch Mommy about noon, but in order not to disappoint his son, his mom had sacrifice his lunch break early to accompany him to the agreed place, are often full of hope until the suspect from (remember correctly suspected would not be their time, or the date wrong, or have been mistaken about that Sunday is a Saturday, etc. etc.), until completely disappointed! Monday until the time my son went to school that the students encountered similar (Alumni) asked him why did not you come, the general answer is that my parents will not let me out alone, etc., there are those who would say, Sorry, I forgot. Later, my son is still very enthusiastic about the other person to any connection, and then his mom or his mom did not empty at times by his grandmother to take him to the other, and sometimes such a long time there alone, my son said he would not will be his students (alumni) the wrong place, or still on the road, so insisted that he accompany him along his mommy students (alumni) come from the house routes go, hoping to meet him on the road agreement students (alumni). The results always want to go, disappointment, stood up every time! Then we think about, also, for to do us, we dare not allow my son to a strange individual students (Alumni) at home to play, not to mention law and order in this place is a mess, Dongguan, often with children reported missing, So he students (alumni) of the parents do not necessarily trust him to play to our house, after all, we do not know. Until later, when we heard my son and very excited to say that any connection with the so and so made an appointment to go to our house to play when, in fact, go so we know very well that most people still can not wait, but we do not to directly Jisui his heart just want to have a little age Renpei desire him to play just so he agreed to accompany him or where access agreement, although the result is always disappointing.



be a break for this particular classic. Last year, when winter is probably faster, I just had a member of Alibaba International station, if the evening did not go to the gym, we will probably add some extra work to the company because the company away from the live nearby, walk, two minutes, so we generally is to go back to work overtime to 21:30. One night, my son with us to the company to work overtime, my wife's trade links (similar to domestic QQ chat) online with a foreigner, in consultation with our perfume, forget which country, and anyway is not it Standard English in chatting. We all understand that we may use some 3,5 minutes to finish it, if you want to replace the code from the text, it is estimated are stuck atop one hour, after all, the speed of typing is slower than a lot of talking! But also people from different countries, on the same understanding and expression of what may be completely different, so, sometimes to a very simple matter, often use a variety of angles to give him the expression of multiple interpretations, so will have to spend more more time. Some may say, why not talk directly to call it? Come on, you know, talk is not clear if the text is, the more the way the phone can not communicate the it! After all, not with the tone of written communication, telephone communication is more direct language often did not understand each other, as we Southerners sometimes received Putonghua customers in northern China to inquire, are often heard very strenuous. Moreover, although all in English, but the difference in tone of each country, ah, even the most authentic American English and British English, we often find things within the same country or the various regions of North-South differences in tone. But the guests seemed very intent look, asked many questions, from 20 o'clock start, the conversation after another, to the time of 21:30 means to an end or not, my wife had continued to look very patient him to answer questions. But the general will prepare my son to bed at 21:30, had already started a little drowsy, and before may also find interesting, and he replies in English guests Mommy, he just quietly sitting in her look at her legs back. But it is too long, say goodbye to the guests is not off the assembly line, and my son also started up a little bit restless sleep, and while the beginning keyboarding, while constantly muttering his mouth to ask Mommy: always meet and said: Guests may work during the day time there happens to be, he may not know that we have been here nearly ten o'clock at night and fall asleep next to a child has to go back to bed. There are many other questions have been raised continuously, usually a good temper, my son has always been a very mild temperament, and then will not tell you how to worry, and the results it is delaying the day a little late,UGG boots clearance, probably more than ten p.m. out. I think he has a little bit and rolling eyes, and think he is too sleepy estimated want to go back to sleep, then he really got a little angry with his mom said something very classic, the result amused us, and he said: , so he has not his own bed. Under normal circumstances he is sleeping with his grandmother, two people crowded a bed. Until we start the four years to Dongguan, as well. Occasionally he came with us the couple squeezed a bed to sleep most of the time these are sleeping with his grandmother. Twinkling of an eye My son is ten years old, one day he said he would sleep on his couch into the living room, thinking he is a fresh figure, also with him. Unexpectedly, several days, he said to his sleeping sofa. Every night before going to bed, he asked his mom to help him make the bed (sofa), and then began to hold his bed to sleep to the things that came out --- owls (stuffed toy), radiant (plush pillow), Tigger (plush toy), flashlight, as well as several books to read and so on. I think it is not his now grown up and want their own independent sleep? We usually did not think too much attention to this,UGG boots cheap, then a think carefully, also, many of my students in the five-year-old children have been sleeping alone when one, while my son is now ten years old, is the so himself sleeping in one bed. So take him to the furniture store selection, bought a 1.2 m of his favorite bed and Simmons, moved back to immediately after the corner of the bed in the living room installed (though I now rent a three hall of the suite, but because each one has grown in the living room, so I had to let my son temporarily placing him a corner of the living room. Fortunately, large living room, about 50 square feet, so the branch in the corner of the little beds, do not look crowded), the Simmons put up, covered with bedspreads, put pillows, a cozy little bed immediately in front of us had to. This is my son have his own first little beds! He Bengtiyouduo happy! Lying immediately rush to go to bed, too comfortable, and very open field of vision (50 square meters of ceiling), good light and air (the three windows and a balcony door), and head of the bed there is a window, leaning against the bed reading, never mind how comfortable, light and very good! We are also happy for him, and like him, and lay up, Shengelanyao, so comfortable! My son is very happy, while warm and inviting him to accompany him to sleep at night mom a new bed, while they invited me to accompany him to sleep.

Online games is not all the kids playing online games? Anyway, my son especially fans. In fact, we have been very worried about his fascination with online games and Wanwusangzhi, it has been not to let him play this in the. Later, do not know when he began to slowly play on, maybe because we usually do not have much time with him, but he played by myself sometimes that is boring, he gets a little noisy, the old stick to you , said: so that we can do something quiet. Over time, he may be so hooked on online games. He also just started to play some computer games built in, such as mine, playing cards, etc., then do not know when he started to google to download a lot of online games to your computer and save it in the IE Favorites folder, also create a new folder specifically for storing downloaded games. At that time he entered primary school as first grade, many are still not spell the word, (he used the Pinyin input method), so he used to get piece of paper, write the words he would not fight, let me help him label alphabet, and then he himself entered in the google pinyin input box enter after knocking into words the way the game with the Thunder to the computer to download the. Sometimes he downloaded the game turned out to be Japanese, but I found it did not seem to affect his play, he can still play come and go. Then we are really worried about him playing more games will affect their learning, they begin to pledge with him. For example: can only play for half an hour on weekdays, Saturday and Sunday to play for an hour a day. But the stipulation to agree, with little time to stop the game he can consciously, have to wait until his mom gave him an ultimatum before forced off the assembly line. I do not know that parents may have good ideas in this regard reference can be taught?

No comments:

Post a Comment