Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Benevolent, courageous and boundless love

 I speak only a brief, minor additions and deletions, as the opening of my blog. Welcome to call our friends patients, the second, is the Chinese Anti-Cancer Association and the China Charity Federation, China, Breast Cancer Fund, jointly set up the opening of the LIMA radical surgery. I, as a teacher, two months after surgery radiotherapy, and return to the podium, and then side to side lectures chemotherapy and endocrine therapy.
l cancer r, the word, my into a new area, into a new group, made many new friends. this area has its own enthusiasm for cancer patients and cancer patients for community service volunteers. I, like many of my friends , is a member of this group. I remember mother's teachings:
my obligation for the cancer patients were 13 years of service.
I have seen some of my, she has to face death every day, when they struggle with death every .13 years of acquaintance, friend of friends, they dip me! that I have the courage and perseverance to adhere to patients 13 years of service.
As breast cancer is unfortunate, but I was lucky, because in 13 years time, according to medical definition, I has been a breast cancer patients! matter what happens in the future, I will tell you is this: the rehabilitation of breast cancer patients, it is entirely possible!
breast cancer the disease has its particularity, the patients emotional exchange between the land has special needs. many of the families, friends and relatives, and even hard to tell the doctor all the questions, but you can talk to their patients and ask trusted. around that patients gradually increased, and I also unconsciously to take on this can be their treatment is: the best doctors, accept that: the best treatment, taking is: the best medicine; but different from other cancer patients is that breast cancer is still a little point on the survival of the pursuit of a more perfect, we would like to know, we were diagnosed with breast cancer after local surgical treatment if we can have more choices, especially, my younger sisters who. to allow them to As a perfect woman, a woman Jiao Yan, a confident woman, to face the future life, to confront a loved one.
cancer patients in my 13 years service, I also witnessed the joy The rapid progress of medical, pharmaceutical innovation, so that many breast cancer patients prolong life, but also to meet us as women, as wives, as mothers and the pursuit of dignity.
However, as our non-medical people, clearly able to understand his own, she has provided more should be: specific treatment programs or drug use and other aspects of clinical profession, but earnestly consult their doctors recommended she has. experiences and lessons in selfless devotion to you, so that she has in the rehabilitation of the road detours, no detours.
rational in the face of calls she has breast cancer treatment, I hope that we the majority of medical workers able to provide patients with more subtle sophisticated, more personalized service, give us more care and love, after all, we entrust to you our beautiful and fragile life! Here I also take this opportunity to Director Jiang Zefei express my gratitude, I was his patient. thank him for the majority of our diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer patients with and without micro-well care, but also for his work in extremely busy we just opened for the guidance and support.
in the past 13 years, each and every patient's health affects all of my heart, thoughts and deplore this, often in sicker patients are young or too when the news of death, become particularly strong, stayed up all night! deeply condemn their early breast cancer prevention, early detection, early diagnosis of early treatment, standard treatment of advocacy work is not doing enough, not good enough, incompetent took my younger sisters of these fresh and beautiful life! But I also know the power of individuals, after all, is small, limited attention to all aspects of society to promote the most effective of all the Chinese women's breast health cause.
Here I also particularly My good friend Miss Ye Danyang to express my respect for her illness, the courage the lens at yourself and she has recorded these extraordinary women and extraordinary performance in breast cancer fight: from weak to strong, from sad to happy, for many breast cancer patients brings hope and comfort. Danyang feat has aroused the concern of many aspects of breast cancer.
more gratifying is that the Chinese Anti-Cancer Association, Chinese Medical Association science branch and AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. jointly issued the .
so I particularly like where the majority of women through the media called attention to their own breast health. to care for the breast, love life, early prevention, early detection, early treatment, standard treatment, so that healthy women from breast cancer, let a woman beat breast cancer! (Thank you, media friends)
the last to briefly Chinese Dictionary ; the word, are the to literally, and willingly, without complaint, the do the quiet things.
volunteers must always bear in mind every eight characters: l benevolent, courageous, big love boundless r!

No comments:

Post a Comment