Sunday, January 9, 2011

As all the children

 As all the children
text / Blue Moon Leisure
just one week, the class long-distance running in winter has reached more than four thousand laps laps, the equivalent of thousand kilometers to the speed of two weeks to complete school mandate. school registration where it thick and red columns and high sign, like Optimus Prime, majestic sacred, people have a sense of reach; also deemed the banner, clear attention, people are proud courageously at the head in the enlightened .
, and run so much, is really God! over two laps. really ran out of the question in trouble, I vision is sometimes uneasy. , but see them laughing as usual, full confidence, a little at ease. added. a miracle (at least to me is so understanding). tell the truth, to take over flights now, I never fight for the kids set the first goal, after all, seventeen classes, everything must be won if He Qinan men, Besides, I'm not a belligerent person. I'm just the children, we do not fight first, but do your best, work hard, you can no regrets. did not expect, but it is especially disappointing the children, who started two semester, my class are thousands of points system-level section of the first contest, this semester is to win week in and week, ranking among the highest in-class section. the other, everything is wonderful. The long-distance running in winter, should the original idea that I It is nothing but the top five paragraphs into the column level only, and that mind does not know the children, did not expect hh
may have a friend who would say, will be well-behaved children in my class, Not so; may also friends say, will be worse is that my teacher, and that more are not. I'm not arrogantly how the potential class, my teacher how I can not boast of competence. If I said that this winter, long-distance running really first class, I think, that because I have done kids. Yes, the case should be able to speak.
last week's Top Ten long-distance running star (men and women of all five), most results are not good students, such as square, Jun, Wei, who, etc., this being in long-distance running, they not only enjoy the weekly Star Yao, but also enjoy the additional per wing; not only enjoy the excitement and the appreciation of percentile enlightened, but also enjoy the students to keep pace with the top Endeavour's pride and contentment. do not, the group's freedom of combinations to cast away the achievements of superiority and inferiority, high and low, only the gas, and only collaboration, promoting the phase, phase forward, the members are united; reasonable reward requirements to explore the potential for increased cohesion, and only active, only the competition, Xiang Xie, phase lines, the synthesis of every child to Make Iron Steel.
teaching for many years, I have come to a conclusion: if it does not see the merits of the results Every child, you will find that every child has its good points. At this point, I could not help but think, And if we are willing to fulfill every child in every aspect of our education work is less and less will be far fewer boring joy of life is more bitter than many many more happy? our education will be much less bumpy the road is far fewer thorns are many more flowers more than a lot of light? as all the children, in many ways, the results will be, let me again Think hh

No comments:

Post a Comment