Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cried insomnia!! - Doll の Park - the focus of blog

 Promise you that if 5 can then call Karma!!! But!!!! Night I find a slip of the tongue! Unknowingly tears streaming down ~! ~ Gan thought that screams will make good sleep!!!! Gan Great ~ ~ the first time a woman cried, insomnia, insomnia Karma ~ ~ when a lot of people think of father, mother, relatives Karma More exciting a lot of Yi Gu, the heart does not consciously have a Juteng! ~! ~ so fast! tears again What a moist eye ~~~~~~~~ m s clothing line, Department of the World Gangong Ping!! ~ I have lost a lot a lot!!! I want to lose 5!!! some words!! you have lost the left Gan and more! * *! your Karma tolerance has been good and strong Karma pull, panic baa Oh!! to lose you is worth a smooth pull ~ ~ ~ But I can speak!! on the line because I have lost left-Gan and more!! My Karma The soul that has been pulled to the left under the bottom line ~! my mind has been drawing good Karma ~ ~ While the vulnerability has been well turned, but the test forest, a cracking left-Karma vase has been turned even stick from a lot of bad Karma better chance, and bad Karma, then, has owned 5 can be re-finished pull Karma ~ ~ ~ ~ 5 of the! ~! good hurt me ~ 5 ~ ~! I really very scared ~! are scared to even feel scared 5 Gan training ~ ~ ~ ~ You left a wake up to all of them have gone the sun!! I Miedou no sun!! Or I go left with Grandpa ~ ~ ~ really very frightened ~! 2 + to write write!! ~ I knew then 5 ~ ~ I shouted to know Why I would Gan ~ ~ ~ ~ I really very hard !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment