Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Search. Shore

 Fish
I was a fish. That can be seen everywhere in the market for tropical fish.
Many a time I would looked up to see the outside of the tank, the water flow softly in the mysterious and strange world in the eyes slowly open, like a flower.
I go to bed with his eyes open. even though they said it was natural habits of fish, but I still believe I did not sleep the eyes of some expectations of how much I fear and desire to achieve fairies pass ah. so I stare all day, afraid to wait off the air.
to look up the position I was facing the sky, waiting for my little fairy. lonely so. I have often in the dark night crying, but tears mixed with the water first came out to see the.
I have not seen my tears. Although people say it like a beautiful pearl white, like the crystal clear like a crystal.
lost
a whole summer, I am a man riding between home and school was removed. about fifteen minutes, and I stuffed in the ears Jay's songs, the volume to unscrupulous ring, bent corners of the mouth sweet laugh. I carry a Tai Lala's orange bag, wearing a pair of black canvas shoes with a purple table. I imagine he is a fish that has stripes of various colors of tropical fish free. < br> I'm always listening to Jay singing a song to forget the road. and then took out an apple from the bag, squat roadside to bite a mouthful of very crisp. I fiddled with the innocent look of a beautiful shoe. next to the open gardenia fragrance of trees, flowers bloom white. For a moment I'm like a lost child, and the main tree had each other. ears listening to the songs again and back to the first song in his name. I Lift the wrist watch, 12:25, Paipaipigu step onto trucks leave.
place apples also keep my body Kenwan.
smoke
leave me the following. others are home lying on the wooden table I write on.
is about a fish story. I often think of myself as a fish. summer wind, I can smell the sea and then squinting smile. so beautiful.
bought iced coffee, write, her face tired to look out the window the sun sets branch, Delicate thin clouds, one person a smile. I write this story behind my name, Chen Wei swept.
home passing school published in the mailbox, the stack of work to go into. and then step on the moving skateboard, Jay's songs with great accuracy, time sink into the sea. my story called tropical fish.
seventh. sunny. There a boy came to me, he said, you are swept Wei Chen you, I love your story. He is very handsome, warm smile slowly overflow scattered light open. He also said he is editing the school magazine, my story has not been selected, they all feel a little monotonous cookie cutter. fish fall in love, then turned and left, eventually missed. how old toothless.
But I do not think. He said, your words very ethereal and beautiful. the ending is a dry fish died, she finally shed a tear, it was her in the water can not. tears rolling drip into the fish's heart, bitter pain, but extends to a shining smile.
boys standing in front of a quiet laugh, I'm smoking. You remember you.

me a glass of water swept name is Chen Wei, living 702.
the summer of that year so long, endless heat. I ate 27 apples and 19 oranges, the summer finally started to dissipate, and then I know past lives. Past
701 lives in my left. I open the door to throw garbage at a time to see him, a black cotton T-shirts and large morning board pants, short hair and bangs, but it flooded his eyes. I said, you live In the 701 you?
he did not answer but I still found that he was a recurring dream last night that boy. they have the same nice long eyelashes, a smile is no longer the world of small publications to spring. I bite my sweet lips said what is your name? I put a very lady is lady's left hand very naturally POSE can be fastened the bracelets on his right hand a bunch of dark green. boy finally raised his head and looked at me that my Nongfushangquan finished, you lend me a glass of water right.

the right bank of smoke when the school came to find me. I painted mint flavored lip balm and then leisurely go back bag . smoke stood by the end of the corridor windows, the sun's face he vaguely and trance, and gaunt cheeks, and hard-edged of the collarbone, is a good read.
smoke house far from the school, he intends to renters in the neighborhood. I happily finished my breath reported the address and then smiled at him. passing M stores,
smoke into the new earth to buy strawberries for me, I sat behind her head leaning on his bicycle white cotton shirt, the summer wind from the broken pieces of my bangs and light-colored dress. the moment a kind of illusion forever, I smiled contentedly as a fed fish. quiet spit bubbles, free to come and go.
I osmanthus tree near my home leave under the tree, smoke Ce Guotou to kiss my forehead, he said that swept Wei, good night. I did not think ten days after the smoke to move into the 703. I leaned against the door the process of collating the smoke suitcase speak, and looked loose in a dream, wearing a pair of feet lollipop in his mouth pattern printed pink bunny slippers. smoke, if I were a fish. In that case, you are my shore ? He raised his head and his eyes shot over, I saw his face covered with a fine sweat, ah flash flash. he did not speak, gave me a smile enough to spring over the world.
Past < br> past lives. how much I like the name of the roundabout, including the sinking of the time he did not laugh in the face, all the same to me heartless creature to like. The boys drink a glass of water I laughed my warm, he said, I'm past lives. I looked at him hard, then you have to remember my name, I suddenly feel they are still stuck in that black and white dream last night, I was a fish, I saw a boy no color, I that you have to remember my name.
swept Wei, I am Chen Wei swept.
eyebrows curled past life, he said, you really like a lost little fish, can hold his pocket. I day wearing orange striped T-shirt, hair tied very high, I looked down to bite their lips not to giggle out loud. how much I love his long eyelashes all the way to extend the tender.
Left Bank
sunny. I lean to the barren bare my past life to the clavicle and convenience store. He bought a whole case of the farmer spring, and said he hated more, no less a bottle of bottled water. In the freezer I took a can of Pepsi, Jay hung in there, the silent expression of his face.
past life to his headphones into my ears, I heard Jay overwhelming gentle, sunny day. I grinned he finally lost in the Nakashima Mika Shiina Rainbow Forest capture GLAY Jay began to love me.
catches hold of his outstretched fingers of my white, instant warm air everywhere, orchids everywhere. I began to love the summer air, they are so sweet Bay over The past lives holding pride that kept me going like a prince.
Jay gentle humming a tune I walk, my little head start irresistible fantasy, I say previous life, I want to own a fish on. Past your spirit is in the fringe behind the flashing eyes, that I am shore your dock, okay?
summer
summer in my heart could be a red sweet strawberries, it can be a round plump grapes, more or a huge ripe watermelons.
I can teach with the book and record stores past life cinema, the density of two people facing drinking coffee, with the sun. or you can go to school with after school and smoke, M inside to eat while doing homework, watching him play basketball, and he set me to go anywhere.
back and forth I still dream, the kind with no color black and white dream. I was a fish, find shore fish. I am in a starting to find my summer shore. Left Bank Right Bank, and then the end of summer, I rolled over and exposed the white belly.
times are Xiaxing. in the dark I stroked his face sticky sweat, tears cried. tears my heart in hand light, like the pearl is not broken, perfect. but the long summer is finally over. life goes on.
missing
I was swept Chen Wei, living 702.
I Imagine that he is seeking a shore fish. Left Bank is a 701 past life, the right bank is 701 cigarettes. Past and smoke no one actually empty Bird and Flower Market flowers with me. I'd seen a lot of people visit this beautiful tropical fish, They looked at me shining, I smiled and wanted to call the boss, the body suddenly lose control of the painful, some trance to stand up.
then regained consciousness, I like the people generally float in swimming , surrounded by sounds of water, actually there are several large tropical fish. Is hh few minutes later, I drowsily stiffness of the body, looking down at his body orange T shirt into a strange stripes, and replaced the legs of a huge tail, as the general fall into the dream.
shore
swept past lives to find Wei Chen spent the whole day. later simply to knock on the door of 02 Postscript so loud, no one answer. alerted the next 703. clamored to come out a boy, are you looking for your turn. think of his past life seems to be swept Chen Wei's students, who see them home, he said, you know where Wei Chen snatched of you. do not know, ah, you are not at home. I'm looking for a day out.
smoke some anxious moment, swept Wei where the need is lost it. Two boys sitting in silence on the stairs, suddenly one voice cried mm flower market!
two hours, past lives and smoke and disappointed, and found nothing. Finally, with the prior agreement to a shop in the tropical fish, colorful fish to the aquarium in the area. two boys eyes are focused on to an orange-red stripes, tropical fish, blank stare at first was, but suddenly the tank very quickly moved to side, facing their sway.
past lives and left smoke shrug, they intend to go looking elsewhere.
but swept Wei Chen lost this way, no one ever saw her.
END
I was a fish. that can be seen everywhere in the market for tropical fish. < br> Every night I pray sincerely desire to meet to achieve the little fairy. Hard work pays determined to fish, I'm waiting for countless people to watch for fun or to be dismissive of the day and night, the fairy has finally stood before me, What she said Yeah I wish the small tropical fish.
who let me into it, even if only a few days a few months 也好. Please let me be, like people, and loved ones to embrace it. These words I've practiced hundreds of times, and then I looked at the most pious fairy. She thought for a moment and laughed together, a good small tropical fish, I can promise you. you will have time for a whole summer to become a woman children, but you will not know you used to be a fish. Is that OK?
means that I can smile in the three months walking embrace, tears can be big stars out of sleep with eyes closed, right? then So just a little bit of time, no one piece like the one found hiding in the corner looking at the sky, the little orange striped tropical fish disappeared.
swept her name is Chen Wei is now a girl the.
I finally recalled all. like a Cinderella fairy tale as it revealed the prototype of the humble, I cried, but I do not have tears, they infiltrated the water soon disappeared.
I Past miss and smoke, they will worry about me. I can, no longer laugh with them on their walk. twilight four whole family. I'm ready for the night, when I last saw a past life and smoke. two a handsome boy in the whole market to find mad. I know that they were looking for me. No, it's a girls name is Chen Wei swept.
they disappointed. my head firmly arrived in the fish tank glass They finally came step by step, with eyes as black as ink me. I felt the same tears as tap surging out, but they did not like the pearl drop as rolled.
I look at this fiercely Two boys, desperate to remember their faces, the left bank of past life on the right bank of smoke.
goodbye.
darkness finally covered. I saw a wave glittering fireworks to open the other side. Past and smoke in the left In the right, they went back to call my name, swept Wei, Wei swept.
I lay on the shore have been laughing laughter, warmth of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment