Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Have you seen this up to serve the people

 May Day in Beijing, sunny,UGG boots clearance, sunny,UGG shoes, because it is a small holiday,UGG bailey button, so I decided to go to Beihai Park with his family to play.
Tell the truth,UGGs, Beihai Park, many times I've been to, it is not in Beijing big park, but each will have different feelings to ..
avenue along the lake we had been to the north, stroll, stroll, I was surprised to find out, some people in
this will you do understand? write this big brother is on the ground informed that the brother is retired, like to write the word water, basically every day to Beihai Park to play when the paragraphs were written on I see the word train in the water Big Brother is really good (if I do not know calligraphy)!, please circle the faithful to see the word written in the end big brother how to?
afraid to ring faithful see clear, I this clear to paste the following, please give lessons about it, to see how to write?
yes, there is a big brother to write this as the comment hey! that calligraphy, in the library is not, in the calligrapher's home is not available, water to water the word written, you seen it? Oh, so that really have not seen it! Ha ha!
Another point to note is that, before I do not like the camera, because I'm a man long I also little better, and paste in this, please ring faithful blog friends and

No comments:

Post a Comment