Sunday, November 14, 2010

Qingdao Agricultural University, interview - Look at the tip of the iceberg grievance world

 July 9 morning half past seven to 413, Qingdao Agricultural University, was waiting outside the room to receive 8 points of the interview. Well,Bailey UGG boots, first, the following self-introduction, I am Ph.D. sessions Sichuan University in 2007, in the international and domestic publications and the publications many articles, both teachers and students are also considered students like it, also did a college chemistry teacher. This is the premise of you, try to imagine what will happen with four to fifty-.7 points, 2 males and 2 Female (below have explained), and leadership to the scene, and then the two men came forward eagerly, very affectionate, called on: Lu teacher! I am puzzled and asked, are you:? is to ask, do not know me? to the outside billboards Look! I come in Chengdu, Sichuan, forty-hour ride by train to Qingdao, Qingdao does the United States, the United States very attractive!! I even was some fascination with it! so I do not know that the so-called VIP: Lu teacher ! then know that this interview turned out to be the teacher's wife and the College President! This is not strange! ask, what strange?! strange in the back,bailey UGG boots, there came a fat,UGG boots, but also the families of the College, you know family is? and then again a Guangzhou, Shandong University, began the interview!
my competition for the organic chemistry, and the interview with me is that the fat man, 1 minute before the interview, bolt from the blue: He exam-free! exemption, understand? do not lecture, do the interview! and places only one, that is, I simply foil! I train 40 hours there is dignity! Shandong University, advised me to lecture, I have for themselves, but also to Sichuan University lectures very hard, and I also know that few of us outside the uncertain future, but I will talk about a good lesson, very good results of my lecture! I was sent the article to the most, and I do not know anyone! In LU name in the leadership of the judges out at any time, even patting a big sea (Ocean University of China) interview girls said, you know my situation, there is no day, no one ever ... Cuiwen Shan (How to ......, no intention to use the language, but not the teacher of the title? I was very kindly school principal Xieyuan Shi, Nanjing University, OUYANG Ping-kai is also very nice .....; final result of the interview things are expected to address the 3 the family of a school, they one exemption, 2 Ocean University of China, issued the results of articles and lectures of you can consult to?
why I voted: Cuiyuan Zhang mean, or mean of all judges ( I do not believe all the judges of the meaning): First, my qualifications are not standards, of you can view the Shandong Agricultural University, hiring plans, I directly asked the Personnel Director, I am qualified? The answer, certainly qualified! say that candidates Doctor's or doctoral degree educational background is, or during the CAS system is 211,985, I only said one, Sichuan University, Dr. I can tell does not meet the conditions? Second, the professional does not, how can I apply for the organic chemistry, only one of those places, a person exemption, no matter how another person, he (she) what is the result? I asked, since I do not meet the professional, so why let me interview? Cuiyuan Chang (I've seen so far, a most shameless scholar): It is strongly urged you to it! shameless! I add,Discount UGG boots, that competition for extension of Zhejiang University of organic chemistry graduate student, a good man, I do not say you anything, I just wanted to injustice!! After that, I am angry, however, found Mrs Lee, he was very enthusiastic, but he was busy. Personnel Director Zhang gave me an account of that, but I returned to Sichuan after the pick over the phone did not give me What is the result??? I have been to many college interviews, lectures many times, it seems that all the leaders have appreciated me, but some fascination in Qingdao, with the treatment seemed to give the school the most, so .....  How Shandong, my lovely Shandong many heroes out of fellow, and my countrymen, you who think this thing is how to?

No comments:

Post a Comment