Monday, November 1, 2010

Cat walk

 Red string so familiar, so familiar cat, this is the only one to accompany me for so long ornaments, 9 months, never had any one ornament a month spent on me, it is the exception .3 months When I wear cat who has not see the band, but now people are everywhere ~ looking to buy at the stall on the reality of a bad mood,UGG boots cheap, but still insist on wearing down ~ because it was very emotional for me and the other kinds of non-verbal meaning ~
do not know since when, after I met him always total, and I said to myself, to give himself and his opportunity, as long before Christmas if the love between us, I concluded single life, because once in that time I thought he was crazy, but he is so elusive to me, I do not know me he did not use the heart? I wondered about,UGG boots clearance, certainly over, once that is He cowardly not to fight, and now I know he can have to give up this love this! Maybe he is my passing, I told him hesitate, disgusted too, a good impression before, finally calm,UGG shoes, peaceful. now choose in advance give up, said to myself well this Christmas,UGG bailey button, only to take off the kitten, a symbol of me give up; if Christmas when we are together, I'll give it a black cat, Lucky, so they are paired. Now I end my feelings, kittens can not accompany me every day. but fortunately, this feeling has not yet been identified in, there is no growth when they were killed in the cradle!
this is the last time No one mentioned the know, the feelings hidden under! but I did record my feelings waves these days! like Bo said Friends of the ! the feelings around this person and I do not know when it's gone quiet ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment