Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If this life is just a friend

Why should they know each other? If not met, how I had such an unforgettable friend you? ----- Inscription

meet on the brilliant night sky like fireworks in the fireworks two meet by chance, each with a brilliant look a bit short each other, and then dispersed in the vast night sky. Has shown signs of her time in the university campus, her gorgeous face, such as lotus, deeply caught my eye, but I dared not look, I'm afraid my eyes desecrated her refined temperament, just like in the den of the lily with the elegance to infect the whole valley. She appeared like a beautiful waves fall into the lake of my heart, Dangqi ripples no peace. I would not have the courage to take the initiative to approach her, because I believe in fate, I never go to deliberately pursue from what. However, my mind was, after all, Ma Budiao her shadow.

What really is the fate? I met her again, and became acquaintances. Good-bye, when she was introduced to by friends when she was a close friend of my friend. At her place, I knocked over with mixed instant heart, I am happy, and sad, this is what I believe in each other? However, she is my friend of a friend after all, I just admire her from a. But I can not fool my feelings, so, I can only have to put it deep in my heart, every time I see them I also sincerely wish them and watch them to be happy I have infected it. Gradually, more of her, she is always so lively and full of Reiki. Calm and quiet when the lily flower, Smart is a cluster of red when the azalea, to infection around each flower, each plant grass. As if her world is only happiness, no secret revealed an innocence, a place where her happiness seems to be our close partners in the early hide away the sorrow. Since then also, I can not speak to her more,cheap UGG boots, not look straight into her eyes, I'm afraid, afraid of hiding to continue, afraid that no one happy, while this is I do not permissible.

four years, we often see each other, but is still the pool of fish and the shore of the weeping willow, but also how to meet even day, the fish swim in water free of, weeping willow the shore Ditan. So catkins rippling, scattered surface in a lengthy search for traces of fish, saw the fish itself, sigh a lifetime of waiting.

time passes, four fleeting. Graduate soon, my secret has been hidden for four years, but I have to hide, would rather let the dull pain I have slowly eroded. I thought I could escape after graduation, and from each other will not give up hope of it, time is the best healing elixir bar. However, because of her words, I changed my mind, I changed my swap volunteers, came to this school is the school she came to learn, not why, only to see her again.

arrived at that time, because she was my first school, the campus I am familiar with her warm zone, to help take care of things so to report, really enjoyed the time alone with her, and her enthusiasm so I can not forget. But the thought of my friend, I will vote with their feet looked at her happiness on this, I at least it was not lonely, I thought. The days are still flat like a lake youthful alarm.

until the whistle of the yellow leaves of autumn destroy the garden trees, withered the season's sentimental, I know her and he divided. I've never seen her so sad, can not hide the sadness locked between the forehead. I hesitated for a long time, and finally for the first time about her here and then I just want to comfort her mind constantly lament their feelings in silence. However, to see her, comforted her a few simple, I will never find any other topic, no matter how much care the words are stuck in the throat, did not even dare to look at her eyes, into I quietly listened to her talk. Her like a helpless child who was injured, sounds to me talk full of sorrow. The night wind blew her long hair flowing in the cold moonlight, the lake behind the gently caress the shore in the rocks, the beautiful slender figure in the sparkling lake trembling. I am looking forward to this moment can be eternal, so I looked at her long hair flowing in the moonlight in the way, let me see her beautiful figure in the lake rippling appearance.

Still later, she was the first time I went to talk about, I feverish a frightened child,UGGs, know what to do, I live in my heart suppressed, silently counting down the agreed upon time, and then pretend nothing had happened appointments. That night, or what the lake, or I could go against her, or I listen quietly. At the end, she asked me a question let me vertigo, beautiful eyes, inexplicable pain in my heart, is ah, why did I not talk about a love it, how much time left in my youth I squandered make? I am carried away to go, do not want to let her see my sad eyes. Do you know my heart Ditan Followed by a long silence, that night, the moon appears to have avoided us, the distant dark lake, and seem to sigh reluctantly, that vague mountains especially dark shadows, as if in mockery of some people, a these things.

the next day, I became driven to distraction, the issues become very heavy, as if every minute in the beat of my heart, as if still in her beautiful eyes looking at me. So I still keep a smile during the day with dinner with friends, chat, and then in the computer games intoxicate themselves. Late at night, toss and turn, always in the torture themselves. After all, can I still like her, ah, I should declare to her, Should we? Should we? Heart, struggling, struggling, days, it mercilessly bright. Finally I used up my last bit of courage to her, sending a message to the effect that: I have always liked you, but I have always regarded you as my friend's friend, I have mixed feelings really. Information is sent at night to go over 11, but also a sleepless night. Innocently waiting for her response, but also regret why they want to do this. Watching a second phone on the second beat in my heart burst burst was anxious biting.

Three days later, I received her reply, the nine simple words, Suddenly, I saw it, as if heart is empty, and later still good friends, how can I face the friends ah? I try to escape the day after she saw her shadow I have to bypass, I think I still need time to calm me. Every night, I would just alone in the lake sings: Only in the implicit love you Anlizhaomi meaningless to you get into issues total emptiness I say goodbye let me destroy ... ....

over,UGG boots, I told myself, since then, forget her, but how should I forget her? After that though we are friends, but it is neither friendly nor aloof. Six months later, her home one more new faces, one holding her hand the boys face, my heart was binding a little, I could not believe the courage of the next message in the photo blessed. Perhaps,UGG boots clearanc, she was also happy that I had fun, my own way to deceive his own! So I own crooning Hsi Mu-jung, down behind a land friends ah Is not flower That's my withered heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment