Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Already shiny surface has been coated with a layer of honey-colored

 Sky can also become a dream of red sandalwood color, round the sun gradually gone,UGG shoes, I lay in the depths of cozy, watching the head of spot gold kept jumping.

Turned out to dinner time Yeah, we humpback whales this are social, they should be sorry it late! Xiang Ba, I yearn to Youxiang glanced off, twist torso to the partners travel to ... ...

clear, transparent, without a bit of impurities, this is the mother of the song,UGG boots cheap, right? Recall childhood, sung by her mother at bedtime lullaby, but just this spring, like a mountain wrapped in fragrant gardenia sounds yo. I close my eyes, as if intoxicated. Head vacantly misty moonlight shone through the beating of the waves,Discount UGG boots, deep in all, are covered with a thin silver yarn. the mind is filled with unlimited hope: in such a quiet good night when I can and their admirers in the gentle moonlight bathed in singing it together?

bedazzled, I looked at the sea, Star seemed to fall into the deep sea in the. Now that I'm lying lying posture, but also the tongue over and over again given the charming name of syllables:

In the gently swaying as if the moon ... ...

Lao Gao had been climbing, and can not return my parents have always been sensitive, I feel uneasy. But not act rashly - shining stars irregularly, a sign of bad! In my mind a blank, just kept to upstream to, and clouds of fish passing from my side, cold sea water hitting the front of my fins. Too fast, maybe even the heart to be ripped through the bar.

fast, fast!

moon's shadow in front of me dangling, it looks a little pale and hung in the air. Sea level near the coast is human, and despite the moonlight, the coast is so dark ah!

I do not want, nor the courage to swim to the other side, can only look up helplessly looked up the night sky,cheap UGG boots, waiting for the father and mother figure. Can not think of the distance, a silver-white light stung my eyes. Are chilling it in the shining light, my eyes widened in horror, powerless to lean against a rock scene after witnessing the brutal -

... ...

I do not see clear how the crazy man killed father and mother, and I just go there under the knife hole in the blood spray, such as columns, stained water in the moonlight and the bleak sea, and my little heart.

That night, I did not return to the deep sea, has become a horrible blood red moon fell on me. Numb and I looked in front of the Red Sea, began drunkenly singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment