Saturday, September 25, 2010

But also just the blink of an eye on

 I never asked too You gave me your life If you can open the hillside full of gardenia meet with you if then leave a deep love then then a long life is not it just simply to just look back that short moment.

like the gardenia, just like the white and transparent, but also because the poet wrote Hsi sad that the first verses, 70 and age, people who can recite a few. Each repeat , are deeply trapped in the share of distant mood, fragrance scent in. When I look back smiling again, I was feeling like Ming mind, that I once had a lovely time.  noon, the door into the living room to smell the air was filled with the faint fragrance, the gardenia is blooming on the balcony. This platter, flower thinning of small branches, is the last in the morning market to buy, and also bought three pots , other gardenia leaves increased this year,cheap UGG boots, and full bloom, but this dish is still unwilling to spend their own grievances, alone hard blooming,UGG shoes, bloom is so serene, so gentle bloom. people love it to spend When bright children, but that soon withered, almost withered bloom yellow in the front petals transparent white how lonely ah! If possible, I would like to ignore its existence, I just let it occupies a very small corner of the or I was not a good, helpless captured the. notice it is when the photo pass up. neglected health sad, I set back to the living room, crouched before the flowers last a long time enjoy the beauty of it.

coming and going to blossom,UGG boots cheap, are all natural. left is that the first reading of the verses and the hillside meet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment