Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Balloon

Mother more than a week to work, the intensity of work per day, while not as before, but it is always still can not devote my body, but her mother was a good mother, she is now the perspective has shifted to the supermarket, choose the comparison of all my stuff, I heard my mother play with other children their own balloon can play for hours, envy, give me repairing a result miles, my mother when I was quite interested in cheer, however, referred to my other hand ( feet), I would not play. Mom, I am a bit afraid how the big guy was down on me?
Finally, my mother ended in failure, it is proved in addition I like to play with adults, other Yigai interested in short-term calcium deficiency
mother said that my symptoms is very slow, or the total awake at night, she slept well during the day and there is no spirit, but recently we need to do the bespectacled old man called Gang of promotional activities, it is tough Mother, I must work hard calcium for the early to let her sleep for five hours straight the whole feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment