Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Point is the smoke, smoked lonely

When you're lonely , sitting in the corner no one , quietly place a cigarette and took a deep whiff of smoke , is a meet .!
perhaps ,!
I was lonely , So I'm not happy , and never talk to anyone . just one person ,!
only one person ,
smoking quietly , tears. I never cry in front of others , I never let the tears Betray my weakness . Although I do not really strong ,!
I never tell people what to . I do not think anyone can understand . I do not want people to fully understand me .
Therefore ,
I have all my homestay a little lonely cigarette .!
lit it, my heart will be one indescribable comfort. looking at a small flame flickering ,!
I feel a little unusual calm, when the ashes , the heart feels very satisfied .!
I know ,
I really love a bad thing. Sometimes I feel very weak .!
Sometimes it has an indescribable desire. feeling very dependent on it, in the absence of the night. in their own small room ,!
remove all camouflage. indulge yourself completely , it is so indulgent . any Eroded by its own ,!
do not care will not be harmful , I was so friends always said I was self-willed man .!
I think I was the . willfulness that what wrong with that? why wronged themselves?
look at Ashes to Ashes , I felt like a burst of smoke fly . to the language is not required ,
to bid farewell to whom when they do not . of people do not need many words , I fell in love with the pumping Smoke .
eyes of ordinary people made ​​a bad guy . But I find joy in this one ,
perhaps ,
love to smoke, not my fault . love alone , nor is my Intention .!
I believe that those who know , do not bear the responsibility. Life is Elsewhere ! There is no one to chase ?
only ,
I just can not catch .
So ,
I Do not believe forever. Who would believe that there will always be a cigarette do ?
when Ashes to Ashes after the heartache is still upset, and when alone still alone .!
Therefore ,
timeless luxury I never . Who has seen the passing become ever do ?
I'm just a scoop park of the soul, the soul has never been free forever ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment