Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Love To Kill

 Xinyou , strong enough , do not want to think about some trivial .
nothing very memorable , not many special ..
always been very plain , Has always been alternatives, has been a victim .
do not want to believe, do not want to believe, not believe , but in the end had to believe ...
like with their own war , like Straight , like emotional , like try to be brave , but always try to be brave mouth , tears in the surrender .
always very easy to believe that people are always very sympathetic to accept some things will always be confused Always .... seems that time is not able to test a man .....
tell me how to understand a people , how can we protect ourselves ?
< p> I admit , I surrender. Some things, extravagant , I can not afford to have . too flashy, I did not dare to imagine ..... only Yuecuoyueyong, only forced their Flames on the knife down the mountain , and only so that they can in the survivor , and not let myself so forgotten, so he is very sorry ..

No comments:

Post a Comment